E1 15: Escalation Update W/O Post (R15152) Does Not Update Gen Code SLR for Straight Line Rent (F1513B)
(Doc ID 2835945.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Straight-line Rent is part of the Revenue Recognition update for FASB/IASB. Many customers use Escalation Generation (R15150) to increase rent amounts rather than rent steps. Escalation Update w/o Post (R15132) will increase the rent amount in Recurring Billing (P1502). If Straight line rent has been previously generated, the update should trigger the message to update SLR and update the GENC field in the F1513B to a Y to Regenerate Straight line rent.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create Lease (P1501)
- Create Recurring Billing (P1502) with Free Rent
- Run Straight line rent Gen (R15130)
- Set up Escalation (P15016)
- Run Escalation Generation (R15150)
- Update Recurring Billing (R15152)
- Run Straight line generation over new line
- Blank report with no adjustments (This is because the GC (Genc) field was not updated.)
- Manually update the GC (Genc) field
- Run SLR Gen (R15130) again Report is received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document