E1: 42: 2nd Item Number not Protected After Copying and Using Edit Full Header Button in P42101 Sales Order
(Doc ID 2837222.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After copying a Sales Order using P42101 (Update Sales Order - Detail First), if the user clicks on 'Edit Full Header' and saves, the system will return to the Sales Order Detail form with the 2nd Item Number unprotected.
1. Access P42101, Update Sales Order - Detail First.
2. Find a Sales Order in the grid and select the line
3. Click the copy button; the system will call Update Sales Order - Detail First - Enter New Order. Notice that the 2nd Item Number is not available for edit.
4. Click on Edit Full Header.
5. Click the Save & Close Button.
6. The system will return to the Enter New Order form with the 2nd Item Number open for update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document