E1: 42: Need to Reverse Nota Fiscal When the Sales Order Is Cancelled Incorrectly (Brazil Localization)
(Doc ID 2840707.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A user canceled a Purchase Return Credit Order (P4210) after the order was Ship Confirmed (P4205) and after running Generate Not Fiscal (R76558B) but before printing the Nota Fiscal. This caused the Sales Order Status to go to 980/999 which does not match the processing option next status (595) required for the Reverse Generated Nota Fiscal (R76559B) to reverse a Nota Fiscal.
The user followed the steps below:
- Create Purchase return order (P4210/P4210BR)
- Ship Confirm (P4205) the return order
- Run Generate Nota Fiscal (R76558B)
- Cancel the SO using the Cancel Line Row Exit from SO Entry (P4210)
- SO Status is now 980/999
- The Reverse Generated Nota Fiscal (R76559B) will not process the reversal because of the required Next Status code of 595 set in Defaults Tab processing option #1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document