E1: 74Y: R7030040 Free Goods Are Not Mapped As Part Of RD7030040 (Generic Legal Document Extractor) E-Invoice Final XML
(Doc ID 2846370.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During testing of report Italy's e-Invoice R7030040 functionality the customer has observed that no mapping of free good lines is performed into the final generated XML.
That the free goods lines should be mapped into the final XML generated by report R7030040.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check UDC 40/TY
- Set the in P4071(Price Adjustment Definition) for the adjustment as follows Adjustment ADJ20; Fromlevel 20; Threshold EA; BC 1; PricePartials 1; Cust 670.
- In the P4072(Adjustment Detail Revisions), add the details for adjustment ADJ20.
- Take the row exit to Free Goods.
- Define in P4070(Adjustment Schedule) with adjustment ADJ20.
- Verify if this customer has check mark of electronic interface. ->STEPS:
- Open Address Book (P01012) and select address number of your customer.
- Take Row exit to Regional info, the P0401IT(Supplier/Customer Additional Information - Italy) opens.
- Click Save or Cancel and the next screen P700101A(Work with Address Book Additional Information) opens.
- On the Characters tab, the Generate Electronic Invoice Flag should be set to Y: If the option Generate E-Invoice is enabled in the additional information entered for the customer, the system generates an electronic .xml file document. If the option Generate E-Invoice is not enabled in the additional information entered for the customer, the system generates a standard printable .pdf file document.
- Take Row Exit to the A/B Revisions and check setup.
- Go to P01012->check in Row exit -> AR
- Item definition in branch for Italy:
- Enter a P4210(Sales order) for 21 units EA item LCAPL and apply the Adjustment Schedule defined above:
- Select line and go to row exit -> price history. The free good adjustment is displayed and a free good line was added to the sales order for qty of 2, but the same is not displayed on the XML.
- Run P4205(Shipment Confirmation).
- Create R42565 and P7420565 print versions with the same name.
- Setup P74Y0003(Legal Document Type for Electronic Invoice).
- Setup P7430024(Legal Documents Print UBEs & Versions - COMM -03B).
- Execute R42565(Print Invoice). This should trigger R7030030(Generic Invoice Grouping) and R7030040(Generic Legal Document Extractor).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document