E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Creates Inventory Journal Entries for a Non-Stock Credit Order
(Doc ID 2846772.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) incorrectly creates inventory and cost of goods sold journal entries despite the fact the line type used on the credit order is non-stock and the item was not returned to stock.
Oracle Support reproduced the issue with the following steps:
- A non-stock line type CN has Inventory interface set to N (non-stock).
- Create a version of Credit Order Entry that uses the non-stock line type.
- Create a Credit Order from History with the Non-Stock line type.
- Run Invoice Print (R42565) to create a Credit Invoice. The invoice number is assigned.
- Run Sales Update (R42800) on the Credit Invoice. Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Journal Entries were created even though the return was for a non-stock item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document