E1: 42: Unit Price Getting Zeroed and Extended Price is blanked Out In P4210 For Released Kit Lines With A Last Status Of 902 when Changing the Carrier Number
(Doc ID 2847049.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unit price is zero'd out and extended price blanked on sales order kit released 902 lines when the carrier value is changed.
To not zero out unit prices and blank out extended price after releasing kit lines and changing carrier number
- Create a sales order for a kit item without enough inventory to cover the ordered quantity.
- Hard commit running the pick slip print program R42520 which splits the sales order for the backordered quantity at 902 last status
- Adjust inventory for the order
- Run the R42118 batch backorder release to release the Kits that are on backorder
- Inquire on the sales order and edit the Carrier number
- Inquire on the sales order and the unit price is zero'd out and the extended price is blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document