E1: 42: RMA(P40511) Creating OM Purchase Order With Incorrect Unit Extended Cost
(Doc ID 2847696.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Extended Cost is not calculated by the Order Quantity on an RMA after applying ESU JN18282.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create Address number (175157), in Customer Master the currency is USD and
in Supplier master CAD currency.
2. Create Address number(185685), in Customer Master the currency is USD and
there is no record in supplier master.
3. Company (02386) has USD currency.
4. Create Sales Order using Address Number (175157) Sold to and Address
number (185685) Ship to.
5. In RMA, form exit to the sales ledger, inquire on the sales order that is
created in step 4 and select lines
6. Now change the quantity and save the transaction.
7. Purchase Order, the unit cost is recalculated using original extended cost
by new quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document