E1: 32: In a Multi-currency Environment, a Change in Configured Item Revisions (P3210) Segment Answers Is Updating the Foreign Extended Price FEA
(Doc ID 2847707.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- In a multi-currency environment, for a configured item with a X assembly inclusion rule, when adding the configuration and saving the SO, it can be noticed that field Foreign Extended Price FEA is not populated. Besides, if entering again in the SO and changing one segment answer that triggers a change in the X cost, it can be noticed that field Foreign Extended Price FEA is populated, which is wrong.
- In a multi-currency environment, create one Configured (C) item and two purchased components (P1 and P2) .(in P4101, P41026)
- Add one configured segment with values 1 and 2. (P3291)
- Add a P rule to return P1 if the segment = 1 and P2 if it = 2. (AIR P3293).
- Add an X rule to return unit price = 10$ if the segment = 1 and 20$ if it = 2. (AIR P3293).
- Create an SO for the C item and a customer with the same currency as the BrPl Company (Ex USD). (P4210)
- Select answer = 1. Add to order. (P3210).
- Save the SO. Go back to the detail line of the SO. (P4210). Take the row exit to KIT/Config to enter P3210 again.
- Select answer = 2. Add to order. (P3210).
- This causes the following changes in F3215 [Configurator Component Table]:
Ext Price was 10, now is 20
Foreign Ext Price was 0, now is 20
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document