E1: ORCH: Orchestrator Monitor Shows Correct Launch Information the First Time Run, Then is Off by 1 Hour with Subsequent Runs.
(Doc ID 2848278.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using SQL Server 2016, Orchestrator monitor shows correct launch information the first time run, then is off by 1 hour with subsequent runs.
Steps to Duplicate
- Create simple Orchestration to run manually to run a report
- Run the Orchestration and note the time stamp
- Go into E1 and P980060X or P980060 > Performance and see that the date/time stamp is correct.
- Wait a few minutes and with the same user ID, run the same Orchestration
- Check the table and see the second run is off by 1 hour.
e.g., first run shows as 9:45am, second run shows as 8:45am
Verified all users timezone and DST setup correct and WLS includes the following argument
Customer is using MS SQL 2016. When testing with Oracle DB the issue is not found. Refer to Bug 29761357 - UTIME COLUMN IN UPDATETABLE SETS INVALID TIME - DST
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document