E1: 49: P49650 - Delivery Confirm Uses Varying Order Status When Cancelling Shipments
(Doc ID 2848637.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing Delivery Confirm (P49650) for an In-transit load and when using the Confirm Shipment Row Exit and then partially cancelling part of the shipment it will set the cancelled line to status 984/999 (984 - Cancelled in Ship. Conf.). However when using the Cancel Shipment Row Exit then the order will be set to a different status 989/999 (989 - Cancelled in Transportation).
This is confusing to the user since in both scenarios the shipment is cancelled in Delivery Confirm and not Ship Confirm
For both scenarios the status appears to be set in BSFN TransportationAdjustOrderLine - N4900960 which is called from DeliverConfirmEndDocument.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) P4210 Enter 2 Transportation Sales order
2) P4960 Build 2 In-transit loads, one for each order/shipment and Process both loads through Load confirm
3) P4960 Delivery Confirm first load
4) P49650, W49650A Take Row Exit Confirm Shipment
5) P49650, W49650B Partially Confirm Shipment and Cancel the remainder (DSCD = C)
6) Note that split order line for cancelled quantity is at status 984/999
7) Deliver Confirm second load
8) P49650, W49650A Take Row Exit to Cancel Shipment
9) Note that cancelled order line is at status 989/999
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document