E1: OMW: Changes Done in Form Design Aid (FDA) is Not Reflected or JITI Does Not Occur When Application is Run on the Local Web Development Client (TR 9.2.5 or Higher)
(Doc ID 2848830.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For tools release 9.2.5.x and above
On Tools Releases 9.2.5.x and above where the local database has been removed from the development fat client, changes that are made in Form Design Aid (FDA) for a custom application are not reflected when user test or run the application (from RunHTML or from FDA Preview->Run or from FastPath) on local web. Spec Generation or JITI does not happen and changes done in FDA are not reflected on local web.
Steps to duplicate:
- On the development fat client, run Object Mangement Workbench (OMW) P98220
- Check out a custom application (e.g. P554205)
- In FDA, make some changes on a form. Example, change some fields label text
- Click Save to save changes in FDA
- In OMW, on design tools tab, click RunHTML button
- JITI does not occur and changes made are not reflected on the form on local web
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document