E1: 47: EDI Shipping Notice Edit/Create (R47031) Does Not Create a New Lot When Lot Process Type = 1 (Lots Assigned using Date) or 2 (Lots Assigned with Next Number) for the Item and Receipt Routing Is Turned On
(Doc ID 2849423.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDI Shipping Notice Edit/Create (R47031) does not create a new lot when Lot Process Type = 1 (Lots Assigned using Date) or 2 (Lots Assigned with Next Number) for the item and receipt routing is turned ON.
In F47032 (EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Inbound) if the Supplier Lot Number (RLOT), Memo Lot 1 (LOT1), Memo Lot 2 (LOT2) are populated for a lot controlled item (Lot Process Type = 1 or 2) while leaving the lot number BLANK and using receipt routing these 3 fields are not used anywhere after running R47031 and also the lot number is not created as per the item setup.
If receipt routing is OFF for the lot controlled item number, the lot number is generated after the report is ran and the RLOT, LOT1 and LOT2 fields are populated down to inventory when processed through R47031.
Note: If manually populating the lot number in F47032, the system will create the lot after running R47031, but the customer does not want to manually attach lot numbers.
R47031 should generate the lot number when Lot Process Type = 1 or 2 and receipt routing is in place and it should use the Supplier Lot Number (RLOT), Memo Lot 1 (LOT1), Memo Lot 2 (LOT2) values from F47032 table.
- P41026 (Item Branch) set Lot Process Type = 1 (Lots Assigned using Date) or 2 (Lots Assigned with Next Number)
- P43090 (Supplier/Item Relationship) define route GM and Route Type code = 1
- P4310 (Purchase Order Entry) Enter PO for GMLOT 100 EA
- P47030 (Status Inquiry/Revisions) define values for F47031 (EDI Shipping Notice Header - Inbound) and F47032 (EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Inbound) tables
- Set P4312 (Purchase Order Receipts) to call receipt routing and default route type= 1
- R47031 calls R47071 (EDI Receiving Advice Edit/Create) that calls P4312 above.
- Run the report. It processed successfully.
- Check the P43250 (Receipt Routing). The order was received into route but the lot number was not generated.
Note: the same test without Receipt Routing enabled works fine and the lot number is generated with all the fields from F47032.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document