E1: 43: After Changing Tax (Y/N) Field Value to "N" the Taxable Amount in Voucher Match (P4314 W4314A) is Retained
(Doc ID 2850170.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During Match Voucher to Open Receipts (P4314), if the transaction was initially created as a taxable transaction and the user changes the Taxable Y/N value from Y to N, the system clears out the Tax (alias:STA1). The Taxable Amount field (ATXA) retains the initial calculated amount before the changes. This enhancement is to request that either the taxable amount field to be open for the user or the taxable amount to be recalculated, cleared on this given cases.
Steps to Duplicate:
- In P4314, inquire on a transaction where the taxable value is Y. The tax is calculated for the transaction. The taxable amount field shows the tax calculation.
- Revise the taxable field value from Y to N.
- Note the Taxable Amount value in the header of the form is retained.
- Click Ok to save the record.
- The Voucher Detail Record (F0411) is not written with the Taxable Amount field populated. Instead, if the tax rate area and tax explanation code fields are populated, and the Taxable Y/N field is N, then the nontaxable amount field on the F0411 is populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document