E1: 34: Enhancement Add Record Reservation in P3411 Work With Messages and R3411 MRP/MPS Message Process
(Doc ID 2850292.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, there is no record reservation mechanism in place for P3411 Work With Detail Messages and R3411 MRP/MPS Detail Message Processing. This is causing oversupply, as the same message can be processed multiple times to generate a WO or OP.
Steps to replicate:
- Pick an O message line in P3411 (let's say for quantity of 100 EA), open it in details form.
- In another instance open P3411 and select the same O line, open it in details.
- In the first P3411, use Process Message.
- In the second P3411, change the quantity to 300 EA, use Process Message.
- Check in P48013 and notice there are two WOs created from the same message: one for 200 EA and one for 300 EA. This is creating oversupply.
(the same for a OP purchase order). R3411 can also part of the scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document