E1: 37: New Sample Form Exit in Test Results Entry (P3711) Does Not Work With Sample Percentage Defined in P3701
(Doc ID 2850447.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Quality Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a Quality Management Test (P3701) uses Sample Percentage, when a user accesses test results from Movement & Disposition (P43250), the system loads the P3711 with the correct number of grid rows based on the order quantity. However, if another partial receipt entered on the same lot that goes into Receipt Routing, calling the P3711 will only display the previous test results. If the user selects the form exit to New Sample, the system is not able to load new grid rows.
1. Create a Test (P3701) with a Sample Percentage = 10
2. In Quality Preference Revisions (P40318), link a purchased inventory item to the test from step 1.
3. In Quality Preference Revisions (P40318), row exit to Display Criteria; select Purchasing Receipt Routing and a sequence number.
4. In Supplier/Item Information (P43090), link the item to a supplier and a valid Route Code that uses a sequence from step 3.
5. Enter a Purchase Order (P4310) for a quantity of 40.
6. In Purchase Order Receipts (P4312), make sure the Receipt Routing processing option is set to 1 in the Process tab processing option.
7. Enter a Receipt (P4312) for a quantity of 10; note that the amount goes into Receipt Routing.
8. Inquire on the order in Movement & Disposition (P43250); take the row exit to Test Results.
9. Notice that the system calls the expected number of tests: 1. Enter passing test results.
10. Enter another partial receipt of 10 (P4312).
11. Find the new record in Movement & Disposition (P43250); take the row exit to Test Results. At this point, there is no new test record based on the receipt quantity.
12. While in Test Results (P3711), take the form exit to New Sample. Notice that the system does not fetch any new samples even though there is a new quantity to receive.
Note that if the Test (P3701) is set to use Number of Samples, the New Sample form exit works in this scenario.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document