E1: CFG: Vocabulary Overrides of Alternate Language Not Packaged in PAR File Extracted from 'Extract --> Central ' in the Configuration Assistant
(Doc ID 2850694.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An alternate language has been installed on the EnterpriseOne setup and vocabulary overrides have been created for the alternate language. When creating a par file from configuration assistant, the vocabulary overrides of the alternate language are not picked even when the language option is selected under the advanced configuration.When the par file is deployed on another EnterpriseOne setup and the application tested, the vocabulary overrides for the alternate languages are not available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into configuration assistant in the desired environment
2. Extract the object with vocabulary overrides using the process described in Adding a New Configuration
3. Copy the .par file to an appropriate folder under the Change Assistant downloads directory on the Deployment Server or Standalone Client in target setup
4. Deploy the PAR file using a change assistant as described in Packaging and Loading an Extracted File onto a Target Machine
5. Build and deploy a package in the environment where object was applied
5 Open the application with alternate language user to check for vocabulary overrides.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document