E1: 17: 74L: WorkDate Mapping Issue in SAFT Portugal File Generated by SAFT Extractor–POR-74L (R74L3001)
(Doc ID 2851562.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Portugal Localization report - R74L3001 for invoices generated from service work orders (SWO), in SAFT File there is also included SWOs information.
For each SWO there are 4 different date fields:
- WorkDate (Planned date for WO)
- SystemEntry Date
- TaxPointDate (Real maintenance date)
In many SWOs there are different dates from current month. That happens every month. Preventive maintenance is planned once in a year and it can be completed anytime within that year. So, sometimes, there is a difference of month or even year for the work order to be completed. Therefor, not all date fields fall in the reported month range. For these cases, the users are not able to submit the SAFT invoice because the SAFT validation does not allow dates out of the reported month range. Field WorkDate in SAFT file should be pointing out to closing date of the WO and not to opening date. Closing date is the equivalent of issuing date as described in RBC law .
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Enable Portugal Localization in User Profile.
- P48201/P17714 Create a service order.
- Enter tax information on Accounting tab.
- Save the service order and add parts detail. The items in the SWO part-list should be set as payable for getting reported in SAFT file.
- P31113 Issue the parts.
- Run R1775 for the service order.
- Check P4812 Workfile Revisions and note Billing ID.
- Run R48121 Invoice Generation in Final mode for that Billing ID.
- Check the batch created in P48221 Billing Batch Review and Create A/R which will write a record to A/R table F03B11.
- Post the batch - R09801 - version that writes taxes to F0018.
- Check F0018 Tax File. Record was added.
- Run R7430020 to create record in F7430010.
- Run R7430030 Legal Document Print Process.
- Run R74L3001 to generate the XML and note the values for WorkDate and TaxPointDate.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document