E1: 07: R07200 is Generating Zero Checks for Payroll Runs with No F06116 Records.
(Doc ID 2851673.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R07200 is Generating Zero Checks for Payroll Runs with No F06116 Records.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. From P0801 add an Hourly employee.
2. From P059116 add new DBAs 1760 and 1790, where 1790 is set to Calculate for All Employees and the basis is 1760
3. DBA 1760 has a basis of calc Pay Type 1 - 999
4. DBA 1760 is not attached to the employee.
5. No F06116 records.
6. From P07210 run a Payroll ID, No auto-pay, with data selection for the employee.
7. A zero check was generated.
8. Also got the same results if DBA 1760 is attached to the employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document