E1: ORCH: Notification is not Working as Expected when Spanish Language Pack is Implemented
(Doc ID 2851724.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notification has been setup in Spanish Language environment using Watchlist.
Subscription is set to notify when Equal to Critical. Through testing, can see that Watchlist is in Critical status but when execute the Notification, nothing is delivered to the bell.
If you change the subscription to Always, the notification is delivered.
Also, if you change to English it is working as expected.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Using environment with Spanish Language installed.
- Create Filter and Watchlist and set threshold for Critical
- Create Notification based on the watchlist.
- Create Subscription where notification set to only if equal to critical
- Run test and see nothing is delivered.
- Change subscription to Always. Run the test and see it is delivered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document