E1: ORCH: JSON Numeric Input Parameters Cause Orchestration Submission Failure( Output Response Shows Submitted : False) If the Input Values are Between 0.0001 - 0.0009
(Doc ID 2852156.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any Orchestration designed to pass numeric values to a service request fails to execute successfully if the input in JSON format is passed with numeric values between 0.0001 to 0.0009.
For example, an Orchestration is created which has a business function request on B4260000 function- CalculatePriceOrMargin which has input parameter defined with Data Dictionary Item UNCS.
If raw input format is used with unitprice value as 0.0001 and following json is passed as input, then the output is not correct. Response text shows "submitted:False"
However if below values are passed and unitprice is changed to .0011, then the response is correct.
Steps to replicate :
- Login to Orchestration Studio
- Add a Business function request on B4260000 function- CalculatePriceOrMargin
- Create an Orchestration using the business function request in step 2 above and define input parameters to be same as that of business function
- Click the run button to test run the orchestration and select RAW input format.
- Test with JSON input values as below and notice that output response shows "submitted: false"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document