E1: 03/09/42/43: At Post (R09801) the Subsidiary Does Not Write In The RC AAI Related Account For An Intercompany Sales Order (P4210), Incorrect Account Number Writes G/L (F0911)
(Doc ID 2852450.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with Intercompany Orders (P4210 - SI/SK/OK), the accounts written at Sales Update (R42800) are correct. At time of Post (R09801) for the Sales Intercompany IB (sales) batch, the subsidiary is not writing in the account noted for the RC AAI. The Customer Master has the correct GL Class code as does the Financials AAI set up for RC (RCIC18, RCIC60, RCiC73). The RCICxx is directed to account number 1.1210, not 1.1210.ICxx. This occurs in multi-currency and only on the IB batch; the V (voucher) batch is fine.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
1. For a customer with a foreign currency (ie. AN8= 7575) add G/L class code in the Customer Master (P03013) = FIO.
2. Create RC AAI = RCFIO and relate to account 1.1210.FIO.
3. Create Intercompany (SI) sales order entry P4210 version.
4. Set processing options
4.1. Order Type = SI
4.2 Process Tab / Cost of Base Price markup = 2 (Use Base Price)
4.3 Interbranch = 1 create intercompany orders, order type SI
5. Enter the SI order (P421) with header B/P = 10 and detail branch = 30. Let the price default and save the order
5.1. Databrowse the F49211/SO Detail Tag table and F4211/SO Detail. The SI order should populate in F49211 and in the F4211 the SDSO02 = 4.
6. Create Intercompany ship confirm (p4205) version.
6.1. Process Tab - Do not relieve inventory = blank
6.2. Interbranch Tab - Options 1,2 = blank and 3,4 = 1, SI
7. Confirm the SI order; Verify the On Hand (OH) Updated in F4211. Note:The OH updated is necessary to run the R4210IC.
8. Create Intercompany Orders (R4210IC) version.
8.1. Default tab - Options 1,2 = SK, IC
8.2. Process tab = 1 for Final Mode
9. Version tab = P4210 version (This P4210 has Order Type /Line Type - SK, IC and Interbranch tab has all options = blank.)
10. Execute the R4210IC and review the report for the newly created SK order.
11. Create two versions of Invoice Print (R42565).
11.1. Run invoice print for SI through normal version to create an RI and SK through Interbranch version to create a RT
12. Run Sales Update (R42800) - final version
12.1 Data Select on the SI and SK order numbers. Sales Update should look fine.
12.2 Note the IB batch number.
13. Go to Menu G4213/ End of Day Processing/Interbranch Journal Review
14. Inquire on the IB batch
15. Take Row Exit and Post by Batch (R09801)
16. Review the Post report and note the account written for the RC* AAI / Trade Account is 1.1210 and not 1.1210.FIO. The subsidiary FIO is not written.
16.1 Browse the F0911 G/L to view all fields.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document