E1: 13: 17: Asset Account Balance Close for AU Ledger Skips Non-Disposed Assets (R12825)
(Doc ID 2852727.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Run R12825 using Processing options set to Not carry balances forward for disposed assets, non-disposed asset AU ledger records do not carry forward.
- Create or Locate P1701 Equipment record created in prior year, such as 2021.
- Create P12120 Equipment Meter reading records in prior year.
- From P12120, verify AU ledger records.
- Verify that P12120 does not display carry forward meter readings in current year.
- Run R12825, setting processing options, Process tab, Options 2 and 3 to 4 Do not carry balances forward for disposed assets.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!