E1: 31B: For a T2T or Filter Operation, Drain to Tank Volume (P31B87) Is Not Clearing Recalculated Lot Status Error From F31B31 Lot Master Table
(Doc ID 2854249.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For a T2T or FILTER operation, Drain to Tank Volume (P31B87) is not clearing Recalculated Lot status Error from F31B31 lot master table
- Create one FILTER or T2T operation and move volume from Vessel AN-T1 to empty TO vessel AN-A1 (Instruction Method = From Move, Distribution Method = Equal).
- Create One more T2T operation using 1st operation TO vessel as FROM vessel and move total volume into any empty tank (AN-A1 to AN-A2).
- Create 3rd FILTER or T2T operation and use 1st operation TO vessel i.e. AN-A1 as TO vessel to fill again.
- Create one more T2T operation to empty the TO vessel of 3rd Operation (AN-A1 to AN-A3).
- In P31B94, find all 4 operations and select 1st operation and click on edit operation and then click on Continue.
- Click on calculate and enter TO after actuals less than planned volume and save that operation. (750 L instead of 1000 L)
- Now click on find and you will get a red error on 2nd operation as before lot quantity becomes less than instructed move quantity.
- Note down the OPID of red Error operation and find the TO after lot in F31B70 table.
- Open F31B31 and check that lot recalculation status and you find "E" (means Error).
- Now open the 2nd operation in edit operation which has red error and then click on continue.
You will get below errors due higher volume in Instructed move quantity:
Error 1 Invalid Move Volume Warning
Go to error..
CAUSE: The move volume is greater than the before lot quantity.
RESOLUTION: Move a volume that is less than or equal to the before lot quantity.
Control Id 20
Control Title Grid
Event Row is Exit & Changed - Asynch Line No 52
Source File b31b1190.c
Source Line 2913
Error ID 126WIM
BSFN DSTR Item 43
Now change the instructed move quantity to the same as before lot quantity (from 1000 L to 750 L) and select [Reset prior values] from action tab. Click on >>. Scroll down and click on calculate move and then click on save and close to save the operation.
- Back in P31B94, click on Find again and you will see error got cleared from 2nd operation.
- Check the Recalculation status error in F31B31 and find same error is there and due to that error, system is not allowing to use that vessel in subsequent operations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document