E1: 45: Price List Generation Doubles or Triples the Percent Adjustment Incorrectly (P45520/R45522)
(Doc ID 2854331.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Advanced Price Schedule has two adjustments where the first has the Override Price option selected and the second has Override Price and Manual Add/Change (P4071), the Price List Generation (P45520/R45522) will triple the percent adjustment.
1. In Adjustment Types (P4071), create an Adjustment with the Override Price option selected.
2. In Price Adjustment Details (P4072), create a record for all items, all customers with Factor Value Numeric = 50 and Basis Code = 2 (% of Current Net Price).
3. Create another Adjustment Type (P4071) with Manual Add/Change selected.
4. For the second adjustment, create an Adjustment Detail record for all items and all customers with no Factor Value Numeric.
5. Add both adjustments to a schedule (P4070).
6. Find an item and note its price in Base Price Revisions (P4106).
7. Add a Price List (P45520) for the Schedule, Customer and Item
8. Take the form exit to Generate Prices
9. Re-inquire on the Price List and note that the percent adjustment is correct (-50).
10. Return to the Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) for the second adjustment; click on Override Price and save.
11. Return to Price List Details (P45520) and click on form exit, Build/Rebuild.
12. Click on the Generate Prices form exit.
13. Re-inquire on the Price List and notice that the adjustment percent is incorrect (-150).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document