E1: 32: Condtional Configured Child Item C Rule is not Returning a Segment Answer when Referencing a Segment Item Left and Segment Branch Left for the Parent Configured item using *VALUES and a Derived Calculation
(Doc ID 2855387.1)
Last updated on JUNE 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Conditional Configured item C Rule upward referencing is not returning values
Setup a C (Calculated) conditional configured child assembly inclusion rule to reference a segment value from the parent configured item in order to retrieve a value for the child configured item does not work. No value is being returned.
The calculated rule is being driven through *VALUES on the IF statement and a derived calculation on the THEN statement.
If a hard coded value is used instead of *VALUES and a hard coded value for the derived calculation is used segment 30 for the configured child is defaulted correctly.
To be able to upward reference the parent configured segment in order to return a value for the configured child segment
- Setup two configured items (Stocking Type C). One as a parent and the other as a child configured item
- Setup both items in branch M30 and M40
- Create 3 segments for the parent configured item in branch M30 only
Segment 100 required and default value of 'A'
Segment 200 required and default value of 'B'
Segment 300 optional using a UDC tabel (55/CO) and default value of BLU.
4. Create 3 segments for the child configured item in branch M30 only
Segment 10 required and default value of '1'
Segment 20 required and default value of '2'
Segment 30 optional using same UDC table (55/CO) and default value of BLK
5. Create an unconditional P assembly inclusion rule for the parent configured item in branch M40 calling the same parent item in branch M30
6. Create a conditional C assembly inclusion rule for the configured child item
IF Segment 300 equals *VALUES of Segment Item Left (parent item) and Segment Branch Left (parent branch M30)
* (THEN) Segment 30 equal derived calculation S300=Parent item=
E (ESLE) Segment 30 equals derived calculation S10
7. Enter a configured sales order for the parent item in branch M40
8. When configured revisions pops up the configured child segment 30 is not defaulting the value from the segment 300 of the configured parent
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document