E1: 42: When Attempting to Take the Commission Accruals Form Exit in P42232 Display Before Accept Screen Error Record Invalid is Set.
(Doc ID 2855401.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to take the Commission Accruals form exit in P42232 Display Before Accept screen error Record Invalid is set.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Set P4210 processing option on Processing tab option 5. Display Before Accept Prompt to 1.
2) Enter a sales order header first and manually populate commissions by taking the Header Commissions form exit.
3) Enter 2 stock detail lines. Note the commission info from the header will default to the detail lines.
4) Select one of the lines and take the Detail Commissions row exit. Delete the commission as we do not want it applied to this line.
5) Click OK and the P42232 Display Before Accept screen appears. Take the Commission Accruals form exit and the commission information will display. Click Place Order.
6) Re-inquire on the order to review.
7) Click OK and the P42232 Display Before Accept screen appears. Take the Commission Accruals form exit and error Record Invalid is set and no commission information is visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document