E1: 42: One View Historical Sales Inquiry (P42271) Shows Duplicate Lines For the Same Sales Order Line When LOB Is Disabled
(Doc ID 2855743.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you inquire on One View Historical Sales Inquiry (P42271) it shows duplicate lines for same sales order line. The only difference is it has 00000 company line also along with the actual company 00001 line.
In Customer Master (P03013) against that customer there are two entries: one for 00000 company and the other for actual company 00001.
Note: the issue only occurs when Line of Business LOB is inactive in P0000 (Accounts Receivable Constants) - Company 00000 - Form exit to Enhanced A/R.
- P0000 Accounts Receivable Constants
- Select company 00000. Take the Form exit to Enhanced A/R
- Make sure the A/R LOB is disabled
- F03012 Customer master table - check the customer has 2 records (one for company 00000 and one for 00001)
- Open P42271. Search for company 00001, customer 4242, item 220. Notice the same record is displayed twice
- The CO company field is displayed twice (once for 00000 and once for 00001)
- Same test in P42270 shows the correct information only once.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document