E1: 45: SO Entry (P42101) and Check Price and Availability (P4074) Return Wrong Price Adjustments on Sales Intercompany (SI) Orders
(Doc ID 2856625.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After introducing Sales Intercompany (SI) Orders in a new company, where header and detail branch plants are different, but leaving existing price adjustments unchanged, SO Entry (P42101) and Check Price and Availability (P4074) are not returning the correct prices for the SI orders.
The client reproduced the issue with the following steps:
- Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) includes Order Detail Group and Customer Group
- Preference Hierarchy selects adjustment by Ship To Customer Group and Item Number and Order Detail Group
- Order Detail Group (P4092) is defined based on the Company (CO) field
- Client Expects Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) record to be selected for the Order Detail Group using Order Company (KC0O) which will use a price of 94.33 per EA (565.98 per CA
- During SI Intercompany Entry (P42101) the header Branch, and header company is different from Detail Branch is and company
- This results in the wrong price of 514.5000 per CA (85.75 per EA) being retrieved.
- If the Header Branch is placed in the Detail Branch on the Sales Order the correct price of 565.98 per CA (94.33 per EA) is retrieved.
- Client wants to know how to fix the adjustment so the correct price is retrieved for Detail Branch 10001.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document