E1: 17: P1720 Work With Contracts and P1721 Service Contract Header Are Not Saving The Change of the Header Business Unit (Brach)
(Doc ID 2857228.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P1720 Work With Contracts and P1721 Service Contract Header are not saving the change of the header Business Unit (Brach).
- In IV, P1720 ZJDE0002 POs: 1. Display Header or Detail first = 1
- In P1720 search for an existing contract, select it, go to details.
- P1721 Service Contract Header opens. Change the Business Unit to a different branch (ex. from S30 to M30). Accept the warning.
- P1721 Contract Revisions opens. Notice the details form preserves the modified branch. Save.
- Back in P1720, open the contract and notice the header branch is not changed (it is still the original value).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document