E1: 42: Cancel Date (CNDJ) in Recurring Order Entry (P4004Z) not Retained
(Doc ID 2857733.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a Recurring Order (P4004Z), if the user enter a Cancel Date in the order header, all the grid detail lines will inherit this date upon entry. However, upon re-inquiring on the Recurring Order, the Cancel Date (CNDJ) on the grid lines will be blank.
1. Access Recurring Order Entry (P4004Z) and click add.
2. After entering Sold to/Ship to in the SF Detail tab, click on the Line Defaults tab and enter a date in the Cancel Date field (CNDJ).
3. Enter detail lines in the grid and notice that each line has the Cancel Date updated from the order header.
4. Save the Recurring Order.
5. Re-inquire on the Recurring Order and notice that all grid detail lines have the Cancel Date field blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document