E1: 42: Return Material Authorization Revisions (P400511) Does Not Update Send Method (CRMD) in F4211 and F42199 as Set in Customer Master (P03013)
(Doc ID 2857941.1)
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Return Material Authorization Revisions (P400511) called from P40051 leaves Send Method blank in F4211.CRMD and F42199.CRMD when F03012.CRMD is set as 2 and P400511 processing option, tab Process, option #1. Send message of the goods expected to be returned is set as '1' - Send message F4201.CRMD is updated correctly
1. Set customer with Send Method = 2 in Customer Master P03013
2. Set Return Material Authorization Revisions (P400511) processing option, tab Process, option #1. Send message of the goods expected to be returned = '1' - Send message
3. Open P40051 which calls P400511 and add new document
4. Go to Form Exit - Sales Ledger and search for a sales order
5. Select an order and go to Row Exit - Credit Memo - Select Line
6. Click Close
7. Enter Returned Reason = 06 and save the document
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document