E1: ORCH: While Running an Orchestration With the Nested Iterating Steps, It Throws NullPointerException Error.
(Doc ID 2858163.1)
Last updated on MARCH 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to use the orchestration that was working fine in 184.108.40.206, it fails to process iterateover within a rule step after upgrading the TR to TR 220.127.116.11.
Tools Release 18.104.22.168. should have the Nested IterateOver with Rule fix (see reference KM: E1: ORCH: While Running an Orchestration the Nested Iterating Steps, That is After a Rule Doesn't Update the Status for All Lines. (Doc ID 2767225.1)). However, the orchestration throws the below error:
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create an orchestration that has an array input or creates an array
2. Add a rule step, iterate over the array and check some value in the array.
3. Inside the True path of the rule, call a step to generate a new array based on data in the row of the first array.
4. In the True path, iterate over a second array using a rule step.
5. Inside the True path of the second rule, generate another orchestration and iterate over it with any step
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document