E1: 45: P4210 Sales Order Entry When Order Level Adjustment Is Applied Price On The Second Line Of Sales Order Is Not Correct
(Doc ID 2858281.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When formula based order level adjustment is applied to sales order after repricing the first line, price on the new line is correct. When second is entered and repriced, price calculated in incorrect
- P4071 Create a adjustment name with Adjustment Control code 3 and Order level adjustment
- P4072 Define adjustment detail with Basis code 7 and Formula as qty shipped*unit price*.05
- Create Adjustment Schedule
- Create Sales order header with the Adjustment Schedule
- Enter sales order detail line for Quantity 1 and Unit Price 100 and from Form Exit select “Reprice order” option and notice that new line is created with Price 5 as per the formula which is correct
- Enter second line for Quantity 2 and Unit Price 100 and from Form Exit select “Reprice order” option and notice that new line is created with Price 30 which is not correct
- As per the formula it should be 1*100*0.05 + 2*100*0.05 = 15
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document