E1: 13: Maintenance Work Order Report - R48425 Prints All Related Available Records from the Work Order Instructions File - F4802 and Disregards Processing Option 'Record Types' Definition
(Doc ID 2858890.1)
Last updated on MARCH 28, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having different record types created in the F4802 - Work Order Instructions File and running R48425 to print only specific record types, which are defined in the last processing option # 13. Record Types of Print Options tab, the UBE prints all record types existing in the F4802 table for a certain maintenance work order / equipment etc.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P1702 / P1702 - Create and equipment record
- P1207 - Define an interval-based PM schedule for the above equipment:
- Service Days = 30 days
- Last Completed Date = first day of the year
- Model WO #
- BV: R12807 - Run the Update PM Schedule Status UBE to create a maintenance work order for the above equipment
- F4802 - Notice that Record Types A and Z were created through R12807
- P12071 - Check the WM order details
- BV: R48425 - Make sure to activate in the Print Option tab, the last 2 processing options:
Processing option # 12. Print Record Types = 1 = Print
Processing option # 13. Record Types = Z (only Z record types should be printed)
- R48425 - Pdf output shows both A and Z record types printed for the above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document