E1: 43: PO Print (R43500) Reprocessed Old Purchase Orders Which Were Mistakenly Resent to Suppliers
(Doc ID 2859045.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Friday, March 25, 2022, Purchase Order Print (R43500) was run over thousands of old purchase orders dated all the way back to 2010. These Printed POs were regenerated and sent to suppliers.
Confirmed the issue by reviewing client data from PO Print Jobs Submitted on Friday, March 25 (Version Names have been changed from client's actual version names for illustration)
- A Particular PO Print (R43500) Version XX0001 is scheduled to run every hour at 6 minutes after the top of the hour.
- A scheduled job was run at 10:06
- Execution Detail shows the data selection selects any orders at a Next Status of 280 without regard to the Order Date. If the order is at Next Status 280, it is printed and sent to the vendor.
- The batch contains 34 pages of Purchase Orders.
- The first order in the batch printed by PO Print (R43500) was an order created 8/2/2010 (almost 12 years old). This PO was for a Freight Line and the PDF was sent to the supplier, which was not expecting it since the PO was received and paid for years ago. Client wants to know why these old POs are being picked up and sent to the vendor.
- Even though the order is almost 12 years old, in PO Entry (P4310) it was at an open status (230/280) when PO print ran and is still at an open status 280/370.
- On page 26 of the PDF is another order created 7/21/2016 (6 years old)
- The PO Print (R43500) was run on this order twice consecutively. The first job was run manually at 9:49:31 by user and the second job was the scheduled job.
- The manual job at 9:49 updated the purchase order to status 230/280
- The automatic job at 10:06 updated the purchase order to 280/370
- Returning to submitted jobs shows a different version of R43500 XX0004 was run just before the scheduler version. This version was started at 9:36 and completed at 9.56.
- Report PDF shows this version that was manually run created 37,411 pages of output.
- Execution Detail for this manual version shows every record in the PO Detail (F4311) file that was not at Next Status 999 was selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document