E1: 43: P4310 Purchase Order Entry Is Displaying Warning "Account is Over Budget " When Purchase Order Amount is changed With in Budget Limit
(Doc ID 2859154.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Job cost Budget when purchase order amount is changed and amount is within available budget still " Account is Over Budget Warning " is displayed and orders are going on Budget Hold
- P4310 – Processing option is set to JOB Cost Budget and with our Accumulation
- Budget defined for account : 5100.02200.8193 is 100000
- Purchase Order is created for 100000
- Budget is revised to 90000
- When Purchase order amount is changed to 90000, “Account is Oer Budget” displayed is displayed and PO is going on Budget Hold
- In P512000 Open Commit Amount is still 100000 and Purchase order amount change is not updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document