E1: ORCH: Orchestration Fails to Execute with Error 'Exception: FileNotFoundException, Message: Response: '503: Service Unavailable' for url'
(Doc ID 2859240.1)
Last updated on MARCH 31, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When executing an orchestration from the Orchestration Studio or a third party tool , the orchestration fails and the following error response is produced in the output
1. Login into orchestration studio
2. Select the orchestration option from home page
3. In the search bar, search and select the orchestration
4. Select the orchestration and click on the ‘Play’ button in start options to execute the orchestration
5. Provide required inputs if any
6. Check the response
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document