E1: 45: Procurement Basket Reprice R45750 Sets Zero Cost on Enhanced Basket Adjustment
(Doc ID 2859325.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using a procurement Basket adjustment in conjunction with an Enhanced Basket, the Basket Reprice program fails to apply the adjustment correctly when the P4310 is set to apply the adjustment automatically, or when running the R45750 from the Batch Versions form. The adjustment is correctly applied when using the Form Exit to ‘Apply Reprice’ and does not occur with a regular Basket adjustment (Enhanced Basket checkbox not flagged).
Steps to duplicate:
- Add a procurement basket adjustment with the Enhanced Basket box checked. Define a group in Basket Master with 2 items, leave the accumulation Rules and Price Rules at value 0.
- Add adjustment details with the Enhanced Basket group, to apply from 10 EA. Add adjustment to schedule and add schedule to Supplier Master.
- Raise an order for the supplier and a quantity of 10+ EA across the 2 lines. Take the manual exit to Apply Reprice and observe that both lines get the adjustment applied correctly.
- Activate the auto reprice in P4310 and raise an identical order; allow R45750 to run and inquire on the order.
- The unit cost has been cleared on both lines and the adjustment is also not applied to either line.
- Same result is seen when the R45750 XJDE0001 batch version (or copy) is run manually over the order and logs have been captured for this operation.
- Where there is no Enhanced Basket in use, the issue does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document