E1: 15: Period Begin / End Date Processing Options on Recurring Billing Generation do not Prorate Generated Amounts (R15100)
(Doc ID 2859375.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When working with Recurring Billing Generation (R15100), the processing options Period Begin Date and Period End Date are designed to define a date window for proration of amounts on the billings to be generated by the R15100. The processing options do not work, and when used, generated amounts do not prorate.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- P15217 - Create new unit on existing Building.
- P1501 - Create an AR lease using the new unit.
- P1502 - Create the Recurring Billing for the AR lease.
- R15100 - Populate Period Begin Date and Period End Date processing options with values smaller than the entire billing period. For example, if the period is 01/01/22 - 01/31/22, set the Begin/End dates to 01/01/22 and 01/09/22. Populate the Proration and Catch-Up processing option with a 1.
- R15100 - Run the R15100 in Proof Mode. Observe on the resulting R15100 report that the Gross Amount is generated for the full amount for the entire period, not the expected prorated amount based on the shorter window of time.
Note - Proof vs. Final mode has no impact on results; both ignore the Period processing option settings. Also, if these processing options are blank, the outcome is the same. Thus, these processing options seem to do nothing in any case.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document