E1: 41: Item Location Purge (R4102P) Does Not Delete Item Location Records (F41021) with No Activity
(Doc ID 2859599.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item Location Purge (R4102P) does not purge 75 locations that have no quantities populated in the Item Location table for branch 102, but does have 75 match type 1 Receiver (F41021) records for transfer purchase order (OT) lines that have an Open Quantity = 1. These item Locations have not had any activity for several years when they were received on a Purchase Transfer Order (OT).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Check the Item Location Table (F41021) for Branch 102 Short Item Number 1111111 before purging (this short item number is not the real item number used by the client).
- There are 75 records in Item Location (F41021) file with no inventory fields populated.
- Run the Item Location Purge (R4102P) with data selection on Branch 102 Short Item Number 1111111.
- Check the Item Location Table (F41021) for Branch 102 Short Item Number 1111111 AFTER purging.
- There are still 75 records in Item Location (F41021) file with no inventory fields populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document