E1: 43: In Voucher Match (P4314) Tab From Branch/Plant Field Causes Grayed Out Fields
(Doc ID 2859974.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the P4314 Voucher Match screen when you enter the Branch Plant / BU then mouse click on the Supplier or Invoice Number fields, the Invoice Number does not gray out. However if you enter the Branch Plant / BU then you "Tab" out of the field the Invoice Number does gray out.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Go to menu G43a11 (P4310) Enter Purchase Order, and Create a PO to match
2. Go to menu G43a11 (P4312) Receipts By Po and receive the PO
3. Go to menu G43a11 (P0411), click add to move to (P4314) Match Voucher to Open Receipt - Voucher Match
4. While in the (P4314) Enter PO/Order Number, Supplier, and Branch/Plant
5. Either tab out of B/P field or select PO/Order Number via mouse click
6. Notice the Invoice, Invoice Date and GL Date fields are grayed out
7. Users have to exit out of the application and re-enter with the corrected data
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document