E1: 34: R3483 MRP Generates Excess Cancel, Defer, and Increase Order Messages for Past Due Supplies Resulting in Incorrect Ending Available (=EA)
(Doc ID 2859985.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 MRP generates C-Cancel, D-Defer & G-Increase order quantity for past due purchase order supplies resulting in incorrect EA in subsequent planning buckets when item is setup with past due demand, past due supply, multiple order quantity and order policy code = 4 (Periods of supply)
- P4101/P41026 – Setup parent and component items
- P48013– Create past due work order dependent demand via parent item
- P4210 – Create past due and future sales order demand for the parent item
- P4310 – Create past due purchase order supplies
- R3483 – setup and run multi branch MRP. Past due supply and demand supply are moved. There is no PLO and EAs are calculated differently
- P3411 – MRP messages from R3483 run shows D-defer, C-Cancel & G-Increase order quantity
- R3482 – Setup and run single plant MRP. Notice EA is calculated correctly
- P3411 – MRP messages does not show C-cancel and G-increase order quantity
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!