E1: 49: Batch Shipment Approval (R4982) not Writing Record To F42199 (Sales Ledger) Advancing Sales Order Next Status Code
(Doc ID 2860561.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the R4982 (Batch Shipment Approval) to approve a shipment, the next status on the sales order is correctly updated to a next status of 545. No record is written to the F42199 (Sales Ledger) based on the Order Activity Rule setup (P40204).
1. Go into the P40204 and set ledger = Y for all status codes.
2. Setup a version of the P4915 that will be called from the P4915. Set the next status on the Approval tab to 545 for the value Override Sales Order Next Status.
3. Using the P4210, create a Transportation Sales Order and confirm the shipment was routed properly.
4. Run the R4982 to approve the shipment.
5. Review the sales order to confirm the next status is updated to 545.
6. Using Databrowser, query the data in the F42199. No record exists when the next status was updated to 545.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document