E1: 30: ECO Parts List (P3013) not Displaying Pending Orders (PNDE1)
(Doc ID 2860665.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When there are multiple ECOs with Parts List records (P3013) that have the same item, the system will not display the correct value in the Pending Orders field (PNDE1).
1. Create an ECO Work Order header (P48020); make the status = E1.
2. Create an ECO Parts List (P3013) with Change Type=S and P/C Relationship = C; in the Item Number field, enter a BOM Component item and a new item in the Swap to Item field.
3. After saving the Parts List, re-inquire on the record and take the row exit to Related Items.
4. Take the form exit to Where Used SS
5. Select items on the grid in the BOM Where Used Search & Select. Save the selection to add the items to ECO Related Items.
6. Add a new ECO Header with the same initial status = E1.
7. For the new ECO, enter the same information in the Parts List as used in the previous ECO Parts List.
8. Add the same Related Items as in the previous ECO Parts List.
9. Check the Supply/Demand Inclusion Rule used in the P3013 processing options.
10. Check on the processing options in P34004; make sure the ECO Document Type (EN) is included in the processing options.
11. Inquire on the Supply/Demand Rule Version from the steps above and make sure that status E1 is included.
12. Re-inquire on one of the ECO Parts List records from above; notice that the Pending Orders field displays as blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document