E1: 74D: German Z5a Sheet 2 Report - Detail (R74415) Report Should Print the A/R Transactions as "Forderungen" and the A/P Transactions as "Verbindlichkeiten"
(Doc ID 2860728.1)
Last updated on JULY 03, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running R74415 German Z5a Sheet 2 – Detail UBE, noticed both the A/R and A/P transactions were labeled as "Verbindlichkeiten", instead of A/R transactions to be labeled as "Forderungen" and the A/P transactions to be labeled as "Verbindlichkeiten". Also, the Glossary Descriptions for Long Term Obligation (Alias S7490003) on R74900 UBE, and Long Term Claim (Alias S7490103) on R74901 UBE were not correct and not in accordance with the information displayed on the resulting R74415 pdf.
Steps to Reproduce
1. On P0092 set the User Profile with Localization Country Code = DE
2. On P0010 set-up a company with base currency EUR and on P01012 set up the Company Address Number with Mailing Country = Germany and with VAT for Germany
3.On P01012 set up an address book with mailing Country = Sweden, and set it as customer and supplier also
4.On P0030G define the G/L bank account information for the company involved
5. On P0030A define the bank account information for the customer/supplier type C and type V
6. On P0015A define the Currency Exchange Rates between EUR and SEK Swedish Krona
7. On P4008 define the tax rate to be used for transactions with VAT, do the set-up on the P40082 Alternate Tax Rate/Area by Country
8. Do the set-up needed for working with Germany Localization and for processing R74415 UBE
A) Set up UDCs for Germany:
- Special Handling Code - A/P Payment (00/HC)
- LZB Country Code (74/LA)
- Cost Settlement Code (74/28)
- Payment Instruction Code (74/27)
- Special Handling Code-A/P Pymt (00/HC)
- Affiliated Companies (74/AC) not mandatory
- European Union Members (00/EU)
- Countries Alternate Tax Area (00/EC)
B) Set up Bank Information in Germany, see German Localization (G74D) > German Bank Account (P74030G)
C) Do the set-up for working with the Z5a Sheet 2 Report for Germany, by setting Company Address Number for Tax Reports program (P00101)
9. On P0411 enter some foreign and domestic vouchers for the customer, with and without taxes, then post them
10. On P03B2002 enter some foreign and domestic invoices for the customer, with and without taxes, then post them
11. Set up the Processing Options of R04901A Create A/P "As Of" Files (F0411/F0414/F0413) version, for populating the F0411A WF - "As Of" Accounts Payable Ledger
12. Run the R74900 Foreign Payables File Generation - EMEA - 04
13. Run R74901 Foreign Receivables File Generation - EMEA - Germany - 03B
14. Run R74415 German Z5a Sheet 2 – Detail
15. Go and change on the POs of R74900 under tab Defaults, the # 2. Long Term Obligation value from 1 to 365, then run again the R74415
16. Go to P03B2002 and enter some new transactions for the company and customer, domestic and foreign, then post them. Run again R74901, followed by R74415
Then double-check on the resulting R74415 pdf and notice the following:
- both A/R and A/P transactions have been labeled as "Verbindlichkeiten", instead of A/R transactions to be labeled as "Forderungen" and A/P transactions as "Verbindlichkeiten"
- the explanations for the Long Term Obligation on the Processing Options of R74900, and for the Long Term Claim on the Processing Options of R74901, are not correct and not in accordance with the information displayed on the resulting R74415 pdf.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document