E1: 42: Invoice Print (R42565) With RTE Activated Has Memory Leak in LoadandUnloadInvoiceCache (B4003100) business function
(Doc ID 2860979.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Custom Invoice Print (R5542565VI) over a large data selection, with Real Time Events (RTE) activated the following error appears in the JDE.LOG.
CAC0001017 - (jdeCacheOpenCursor) failed to open cursor due to reach the max #cursors (100) for cache (0B4003100)
The memory leak is coming from LoadandUnloadInvoiceCache (B4003100) which is specific to RTE.
There have been no ESUs created for bugs in the LoadandUnloadInvoiceCache (B4003100) business function.
The client reports that the Invoice is processed to completion, but the system stops sending RTE events after reaching max #cursors (100).
We verified the issue in a zoom conference with the client following the steps below:
- Custom Invoice Print (R5542565VI) ran to completion (D-Done) status on 4/5/2022 but stopped sending Real Time Events after reaching Max 100 Cursors.
- Invoice Report PDF shows 987 pages of “Proof” invoices were processed.
- JDE.LOG shows error:
- CAC0001017 - (jdeCacheOpenCursor) failed to open cursor due to reach the max #cursors (100) for cache (0B4003100)
- Run a test of Custom Invoice Print (R5542565VI) version with just 3 invoices with JDEDEBUG.LOG on.
- Three Invoices were printed.
- JDEDEBUG Log shows the business function opening and not closing the cursors is LoadandUnloadInvoiceCache (B4003100)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document