E1: 76C: When Creating Colombia Invoices in Standard Invoice Entry (P03B11) Getting Errors “Taxable Amount Greater Than Gross” and “Tax Amount Greater Than Gross”.
(Doc ID 2861315.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating invoices in Standard Invoice Entry (P03B11) with Colombia Localization turned on, receiving two errors on the application and in JDDEBUG logs. After you by pass these errors the Colombia taxes are not calculating correctly.
Taxable amount greater than gross
Tax amount greater than gross
Steps to Duplicate:
- Turn on Colombia Localization
2. Setup P4008
3. Setup RT AAIs for GL Offsets
4. Setup P76CI00
5. Setup Work With Economic Activity from the Form exit in P76CI00
6. Setup Address Book for Customer Mailing Address
7. Enter the Regional Information for Customer
8. Enter the Regional Information for Company
9. Create Invoice and receive the two errors
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document