E1: 34: Multiple Plant (R3483) Ignores Firm Transfer Order in Demand B/P for Items Defined with Min, Max or Multiple Constraints When Availability Checking is ON
(Doc ID 2861498.1)
Last updated on APRIL 08, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Run R3483 over item with branch relationship set with AVLC=1, Processed Transfer Order are not committed correctly and again generates OT messages on rerun MRP, When the planning constraints, such as Min Mult Constraints and when ON hand supply is greater than or equal to Min/Mul order quantity.
1. Enter fresh P41026 planning data for this test, Populating item min order quantity.
2. Enter a P3403T branch relationship, Availability Check (A C) AVLC field to 1, enabled.
3. Adjust in P4114 quantity on hand in supply plant, but for quantity less than demand plant item min order quantities.
4. Enter future dated, demand plant, demand quantities, such as P3460 forecast records, also greater than or equal to the min/mult order quantity .
5. Run R3483 MRP, using MPF cat code (4), and Review P3411 Planning messages and P3413 Time series. OK so far.
6. Process Messages only for OT orders for the first future dated P3411 planned supply order for all items.
7. Rerun MRP, making no further changes. Note that system generates net new planned transfer order again in a loop.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document