E1: 15: Create Amortization (R15170) Creates ROUA Amortization Schedule with an Ending Balance Not Equal to Zero
(Doc ID 2862301.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Lessee Lease/ Recurring Billing (P1501/ P1502) is setup with Free Rent, Create Amortization (R15170) Creates the ROUA schedule with a balance.
- Create Lease 1/6/22 to 12/17/25 (P1501) Populate Lease Commitment date with lease begin date.
- Create Recurring Billing starting 4/6/22 - 12/17/25
- Change Lease Status to 10
- Run Create Amortization (R15170)
- View Amortization Schedules. (P15171)
- Lease Liability balances to zero
- ROUA has an ending balance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document