E1: 31P: Project Workbench Indent and Insert-Below Duplicates Row (P31P001)
(Doc ID 2862539.1)
Last updated on APRIL 15, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Engineer to Order - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In P31P001, when user is doing insert below on the record which is indented and then expands the node, a new duplicate row is inserted.
- From P31P001, select an existing project number and Click Insert Child.
- Select the child line, enter a description then click Insert Below.
- Now click on the indent icon to indent the child record.
- Click on the insert below icon to insert a new record.
- Click the arrow of the parent to re-expand it. Notice that there is now a duplicate of previous child.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!